Meet the Team
We are working with a team of industry leaders to collect feedback from the community and create a comprehensive plan for the future of learning in Park City.
District Planning Committee
- Dr. Jill Gildea, Superintendent of Schools
- Todd Hauber, Business Administrator
- Anne Peters & Andrew Caplan, Board of Education
- Todd Hansen, Director of Facilities & Grounds
- Melinda Colton, Director of Communications, email@example.com
Owner Representative – NV5
Park City School District has retained NV5 out of Denver, Colorado, as its owner representative for the 2018-19 education master planning process.
Education Master Plan Consultants — GSBS Consultants
The Board of Education has hired GSBS out of Salt Lake City to serve as its education master planning consultants.
GSBS – Project Team Lead, Architecture, Demographic Analysis, Mapping
– Christine Richman, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Clio Rayner
– Valerie Nagasawa
Education Planning: Victoria Bergsagel, Architects of Achievement
Community Engagement: Lindsey Ferrari, Wilkinson Ferrari & Co.
Facilitation: Buck Swaney
If you have questions or would like to offer input throughout the education master planning process, please contact the following:
– Melinda Colton, Director of Communications, 435-645-5600 Ext. 1453, email@example.com
– Eric Esquivel, Relaciones de la comunidad latina, 435-645-5600 Ext. 1436, firstname.lastname@example.org (Español)