Master Plan Options
The following options were presented to the Board of Education on April 16, 2019, following a seven-month process that involved students, educators, parents, community members, and city and county officials. View the options here.
Bond Architects Selected
The district selected MHTN as its bond architect during the 2019-20 school year. MHTN is applying the Future of Learning master plan and Educational Specifications to its design phase. In January 2020 the architects met with elementary and secondary principals and toured secondary schools (PCHS, TMJH, EHMS). In February the design team will review preliminary concepts for secondary schools, the pros/cons of building relocation, and the concepts for elementary school preschool additions.
Meet the Team
We are working with a team of industry leaders to collect feedback from the community and create a comprehensive plan for the future of learning in Park City.
District Planning Committee
- Dr. Jill Gildea, Superintendent of Schools
- Todd Hauber, Business Administrator
- Anne Peters & Andrew Caplan, Board of Education
- Todd Hansen, Director of Facilities & Grounds
- Melinda Colton, Director of Communications, email@example.com
Owner Representative – NV5
Park City School District has retained NV5 out of Denver, Colorado, as its owner representative for the 2018-19 education master planning process.
Education Master Plan Consultants — GSBS Consultants
The Board of Education has hired GSBS out of Salt Lake City to serve as its education master planning consultants.
GSBS – Project Team Lead, Architecture, Demographic Analysis, Mapping
– Christine Richman, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Clio Rayner
– Valerie Nagasawa
Education Planning: Victoria Bergsagel, Architects of Achievement
Community Engagement: Lindsey Ferrari, Wilkinson Ferrari & Co.
Facilitation: Buck Swaney
If you have questions or would like to offer input throughout the education master planning process, please contact the following:
– Melinda Colton, Director of Communications, 435-645-5600 Ext. 1453, email@example.com
– Eric Esquivel, Relaciones de la comunidad latina, 435-645-5600 Ext. 1436, firstname.lastname@example.org (Español)